Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mr. GetRight[_2_] Mr. GetRight[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a work-a-round i can use for making a datagrid....

Hey all, I am trying to make a datagrid on a form that the user would input
info, and once completed, it would be put in correct area's of the workbook.
I cant use a datagrid as job doesn't alw downloads for net so i cant get the
update needed to alw me to use datagrids( see post sugj: "Missing Control In
Addin") is there a way i can use a text box or some other box or tool to do
this?