Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Conditional Formatting of Percentages

Had problems with previous post and now it appears to be corrupted so I'll
try again.

You can't use percentages as such in the formulas. You need to use the
decimal equivalent in the formulas. 90% = 0.9, 89% = 0.89, 80% = 0.8

Conditional format formulas. Use them in the order shown. Replace E16 with
the cell that you are testing for the value.

Green. (I have assumed you mean = 90%; not just 90%)
=E16=0.9

for Orange (I have assumed you mean = 80%; not just 80%)
=E16=0.8

For Red
=E16<0.8

OssieMac