Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Karti[_2_] Karti[_2_] is offline

Default VBA: Paste in a range

Hi,
I am using the following code to paste the value of the given selected cell
to another sheet with the following VBA function. I have used a function to
get the row number for the given criteria in column "J".

For i = 0 To 5
If Cells(2 + i, 11) = 1 Then
myrow = Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(2 + i, 12).value
'MsgBox myrow
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Cells(2 + i, 11).Copy
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet2").Range("f" & myrow).Paste
End If
Next i

While execution I am getting the following error.
Run time method '438':
Object doesn't support this property or method.

Please let me know where I am doing wrong.