Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
DGreco DGreco is offline

Default Using data from cells in a Query to a MS Access Database

I need to use a MS Excel 2003 spreadsheet to perform a simple set of calcs.
One piece of information I need is stored in an Access Database.

If I could have, I would have converted the spreadsheet to an MS Access
database and programmed the query to use information from text boxes.
However, not all employees in the company have MS Access on their computer.
So I need to use an external query in Excel to look at the MS Access Database.

I can do that pretty easily. The Query Wizard walks you right through it.
However, I need to make it so that the criteria for the query is drawn from
(2) cells on the spreadsheet. I tried to edit the query in order to input the
cell locations but for some reason I cannot access the parameters. That
option is grayed out.

In addition, I need this query to run every time the data in the cells is
changed. How would I do that?

Can anyone help me?

DGreco