Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Msgbox Data not found[_2_] Msgbox Data not found[_2_] is offline

Default Highlight

Thanks Mike!! It worked!!!
"Mike H" wrote:

Hi,

Try this

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim LastRowA as long
Dim LastRowB as long
Dim MyRangeA as range, MyRangeB as range, c as range
Set sht = Sheets("Sheet1")
lastrowA = sht.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
lastrowB = sht.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "B").End(xlUp).Row
Set MyRangeA = sht.Range("A6:A" & lastrowA)
Set MyRangeB = sht.Range("B6:B" & lastrowB)
For Each c In MyRangeA
If WorksheetFunction.CountIf(MyRangeB, c.Value) 0 Then
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 3
Else
c.Interior.ColorIndex = 4
End If
Next
Mike

question.

"Msgbox "Data not found"" wrote:

Hi, everyone!!

I have a worksheet that has data in column A and the other in column B. Now
I want a VBA code that would higlight the data in column A if matches with
that in Column B. The code should search the whole A column for a data in B1
then start for B2.
I have a code mentioned below but it takes a long time but it works.
Any can help me for a quick code process?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()

Dim I As Integer

Worksheets("Sheet1").Activate
For I = 6 To 877
For J = 6 To 877
If Cells(I, 2).Value = Cells(J, 22).Value Then
Cells(I, 2).Interior.ColorIndex = 3
ElseIf Cells(I, 2).Value = "" Then
Cells(I, 2).Interior.ColorIndex = 4
End If