Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tim Tim is offline

Default Macro to copy and populate an egsisting ssheet and save it.

Hi everybody,
I have a spreadsheet (Spreadsheet A) with a table in it having different
data like this:

Schematic 1 200 210 205
Schematic 2 160 200 300

There are about 300 rows and 20 columns in that table.
I also have a second spreadsheet (Spreadsheet B) with a simple schematic in
it.

What I want to do is:
1: To populate some certain cells in Spreadsheet B (where the schematic is)
based on the data of the first row in the table (200, 210, 205€¦€¦)
2: rename and save this spreadsheet (either separately or as a new sheet in
the same workbook) with the value/name given in the first cell of the first
row.
3: repeat the procedure for the next row.

Let me know if smth unclear.

Can you also please answer in Macro for dummies as I can record a macro,
maybe change some code in it but than thats it.

Many many many thanks