Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott Scott is offline

Default Manadatory break after 10 days of work formulae

On Mar 9, 4:01*pm, joel wrote:
Can you post what data you have in columns f, g, and AZ. *It is hard to
figure what you have in each of these columns from the formula. *I can't
figure why column G would be negative.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Excel Live Chat

Column F = a selectable field to designate the 10-4 or 21-7 shift
choice
Column G = The date reference to begin the "on" versus "off" schedule
Column AZ= Is a repeated formulae that calculates an "on" versus "off"
result. Our schedule calculates several months into the future based
on the formulae.

Thank you once again for your help.

Scott