Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Lucky[_6_] Lucky[_6_] is offline

Default Modeless User Form Is Blank

Joel,

Thanks for discussing this with me. I've made lots and lots of user
forms, but this is the first time I've tried to use one as modeless.
The form looks fine in design view, and as I said, I don't interact
with it when it is on the screen. Screen updating is turned off by my
code after the form is displayed, so it's already on the screen by
that time, so it seems that it should be just fine. I'm at a loss as
to why this is happening. My program is big and uses lots of shapes
on lots of screens, so the only thing I can think of is that maybe I'm
running out of memory. I've tried everything I can think of, so I
guess I'll just dump the form and try something else, maybe using the
status bar for my "please wait" message. Oh, well. Thanks again,
Lucky