Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sanju[_2_] sanju[_2_] is offline

Default Adding daily updates to other master sheets

Hi

Please can nayone help me in following

There are an activity sheet which will contain update related to
orders in coulmn D. I need to tranfer the updates column H and Column
J of this worksheet to different worksheet as per match found in
column D.
Column J entries need to be replaced in other sheets which I am able
to do as per macro_run.

For B = 2 To 50
For A = 3 To 50

If Worksheets("Activity").Cells(B, 4).Value =
Worksheets("IP_MPLS").Cells(A, 1).Value Then
Worksheets("IP_MPLS").Cells(A, 32).Value =
Worksheets("Activity").Cells(B, 10).Value

But Column H entries, I need this to be added up in the existing
column AF of other worksheets Voice, BB, IPLC VCIPLC, IP_MPLS and
BB . This addition I want as date ; update format.

Please can anyone help me in this