Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Disable functions on command bar

Hi,

Ron De Bruin has all the methods here

http://www.rondebruin.nl/menuid.htm

--
Mike

question.

"starbug1999" wrote:

For data protection, I want to disable the ability to SAVE, PRINT, EMAIL,
COPY & PASTE within a given spreadsheet with only one sheet of data.

I need this to run as soon as the spreadsheet is opened and obviously reset
itself once the spreadsheet is closed so that it does not affect other
spreadsheets.

I have good Excel knowledge, but an a relative beginner when it comes to
macros.

Any help would be much appreciated.