Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marcus[_3_] marcus[_3_] is offline

Default measuring waves in the currency market

Hi Kyle

That first link I can not access. Get into the other two OK. Can you
repost the first link.

OK what I have written will pick up the highest and lowest prices from
the list to the AHH/ARL point. There will never be an instance where
this does not occur.

This is what is confusing me. Some of the items you have picked up as
NewPeak are not peaks at all. Here is an example Row 153 you are
saying is a NewPeak. The price is 1.4518 this is ranked 28th at this
point. The code will never identify this as a peak, it has to be the
highest number in the list to this point to wear the NewPeak title.
Otherwise it is bog standard.

I will have a read of your above example and see if the penny drops.

Take care

Marcus