Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Wes_A[_2_] Wes_A[_2_] is offline

Default Copy rows with values in sheet 1 to next empty row in sheet2

Excel 2007 running on XP Pro:
I am trying to copy rows in a range of rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2.
I only want to copy & paste those rows on sheet 1 that contain a value (as
apposed to a formula or formatting) in the first cell of each row.
Note that the rows may have blank cells between values on the row.
These rows should be selected and pasted as values only into sheet 2
(including those cells in the selected rows that are blanks.)
The new data should be pasted immediately following any that were previously
pasted there.
Can anyone assist?