Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default Determine who last modified an Excel file????

wb.BuiltinDocumentProperties("Last author")

where wb refers to the workbook

Regards,
Peter T

"Robert Crandal" wrote in message
We work in a networked environment and there are only
2 users who have access to our Excel file. These 2 users
never work the same shift, so therefore only one user
will be modifying this file at any time.

My question is, is there any VBA code to determine who
was the last user to modify/save an Excel 2007 file??
Sometimes I would like to see who was the last user to
edit this file.

Thank you!