Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bradly Bradly is offline

Default help with dates in the past

Hi.

I currently have a code that correctly filters the case reviews due for a
given month (for my example, it is for March). I want, however, to make a
file that filters all of the past due case reviews. Here is my current code:

Sub GetOverdueReviews()
'
' GetOverdueReviews Macro
'
'

'
Sheets("F Cases").Activate
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C1"

Dim FilterRange As Range
Dim CopyRange As Range
Set FilterRange = Range("L1:L5000") 'Header in row
Set CopyRange = Range("A1:M5000")
FilterRange.AutoFilter Field:=1, Criteria1:="03 10"
CopyRange.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Overdue Reviews").Range("A3")
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Sheets("F Cases").Activate
Selection.AutoFilter
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C1"
Sheets("Overdue Reviews").Activate
Application.Goto Reference:="R1C1"
End Sub

How can this be modified to get all of the past due case reviews (they could
Thanks.