Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLatham JLatham is offline

Default Retrieve File Names in Directories

Recursion and the FSO, courtesy of Chip Pearson:
http://www.cpearson.com/EXCEL/RecursionAndFSO.htm

I also have full working code that pretty much does what your asking for. I
think it's based on Chip's code, but I'm not certain (I didn't write down the
original source when I stole it <g before modifying it). If you'd like a
sample workbook with my code in it, get in touch via email to (remove spaces)
HelpFrom @ JLatham Site. com

"sharonm" wrote:

At a minimum get a list in an Excel worksheet with the File name and Path.

But I also might need to rename one or more of the files if possible.

Thanks!

"dan dungan" wrote:

Hi SharonM,

What do you want to do with them after you get them?

Dan
.