Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sharonm sharonm is offline

Default Retrieve File Names in Directories

Can anyone tell me how or if it is possible to start at a particular
directory and drill down to all subdirectories and get the names of files and
the associated paths of each? I was thinking you can do this with the File
System Object within Excel VBA?? If anyone could point me to good web site
that covers this, it would be appreciated.

I basically want to start at one directory and follow all paths until no
more directories. So drill both down and accross. Hopefully I am explaining
correctly.