Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rjagathe rjagathe is offline

Default Date formatting

I receive Excel data that contain "dates" from several
branches.Some Branches have office 2000 and some have office 2003 and
some more have office 2007.I use Office 2007.Some branches use dbf
files also .I convert them into xls files.apart from this, dfferent
branches use different date formats i.e., dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy or
dd/mm/yy and so on.I want all the data in my PC to have dd/mm/yyyy
format only.How to convert all formats into dd/mm/yyyy without doing
nothing in winXP pro OS?is there any macro?