MG

Default joining to worksheets or filtering not sure of correct terminology

Hi

I have two worksheets that I want to join like i can do in an access
database
The first is called Items and the Second is called Winners
Items contains about 1000 items and each row has a unique Item Number
Winners contains the same unique Item numbers but only about 100 of the
Items.
I want to join these worksheets where they intersect, that is the unique
item number, and combine into a third sheet.
I haev been abel to import both these two sheets into access and then create
a relationship between them and then export the query back to excel, but
this is taking me ages, and I woud liek to do this much quicker as I have a
bout 50 sets of data sheets to combine.
Anybody have any words of wisdom for a relative excel novice?
Thanks

--
Michael Guthrie