Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
headly headly is offline

Default Practical Jokes in Excel?

Change the workbooks onopen event to change the windows time zone to India,
then all the users outlook appointments will be off 12 hours.

"Ray" wrote:

Hello -

What practical jokes have you played with Excel, either VBA or just
built-in features? With all of the creativity on this Board, I figure
there's got to be quite a few gems out there ...

One of my coworkers thinks he knows it all, so I'd like to punk
him ... my initial thought was a macro that would speak something
(using text-to-speech) or play a sound when a specific key is pressed
(say, the SHIFT or CTRL keys). I have absolutely no idea where to
start with this ... thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing what's been done before!

//ray

.