Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Copy/Paste Values code

Hi,

Maybee this

Sub CopySheets()
Sheets("Sheet2").UsedRange.Copy
Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues
Mike

question.

"Jules" wrote:

Is there a faster way to copy and paste one entire worksheets data into
another existing worksheet? I do NOT want to rename the sheets. Code below is
what I'm using now but it seems that there should be a simpler way. Thanks!

Sub CopySheets()
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
Cells.Select
Selection.Copy