Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ray Ray is offline

Default Practical Jokes in Excel?

Hello -

What practical jokes have you played with Excel, either VBA or just
built-in features? With all of the creativity on this Board, I figure
there's got to be quite a few gems out there ...

One of my coworkers thinks he knows it all, so I'd like to punk
him ... my initial thought was a macro that would speak something
(using text-to-speech) or play a sound when a specific key is pressed
(say, the SHIFT or CTRL keys). I have absolutely no idea where to
start with this ... thoughts?

Looking forward to seeing what's been done before!

//ray