Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nina Nina is offline

Default Macro to copy paste values based on cell input ...

Hi,

First of all thanks a lot for your assistance. I did spend some time
researching the excel community and trying few codes but I was not able to
find modify one to fit my needs, so I am hoping that someone can help figure
out why the code I wrote below does not work (I know it is not the best
coding possible but if works I am set :-) Any other suggestions are welcome
of course :-)

Cell A44 value changes (1 to 12) based on user selection (month of a date in
another worksheet). =MONTH('Direct Cat_Infl&Perf'!J3)

columns B to M are respectivelly, Jan to Dec and there are formulas in each
column cell( lines 48 to 74. )

I want to, copy/paste values on the specific column based on cell A44. i.e.
if cell A44 = 1 then copy/paste values for the Jan column (range B48:B74), if
A44 = 2 then copy/paste values for column Feb range C48:C74, the report will
change once month only .. I wrote the following but it is not working ....

Sub PVPrImpct()
'
Dim dmonth As Range

Set dmonth = Worksheets("Price Impact by Month").Range("A44")

' Jan

If dmonth = "1" Then

Range("B48:D74").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False