Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jef Gorbach[_2_] Jef Gorbach[_2_] is offline

Default mark active cell and return to paste

On Mar 1, 12:13*pm, "J.W. Aldridge"
wrote:
after macro is run

...i want to run another macro starting in the exact cell that the
previous code ended in.

mark active cell
* * Range("R4").Select
* * Selection.Copy
return to "active cell"
* * ActiveSheet.Paste

Unless I'm misreading, it sounds like you want to save the location of
the last active cell processed by Macro-A (for instance) to
<someplace so Macro-B can begin its own processing from that
location.

A public global variable would allow you to pass Macro-A's last active
cell location to Macro-B, however only if they run during the same
session -- otherwise the easiest way I can think of is for Macro-A to
save the location to an otherwise unused known location (ie: cell
IV65536) so Macro-B can assign it to its own variable when it begins
processing.