Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default Input specific value into cell if Row has data

Hi,
If I didn't misunderstand this formula should work

=IF(COUNTA(C8:E8)0,"TRUE","")

if any of the cells in the row have data will enter True otherwise will be
blank

"PVANS" wrote:

Hi there,

I have a worksheet ("Results") that has several rows of data - in specific
columns. I now need to add a specific value into the blank columns of these
rows of data:

Befo
A B C D E
1 coke 24 xxx
2 coke 18 xxx

After
A B C D E
1 coke TRUE 24 xxx
2 coke TRUE 18 xxx

The specific value will be the same on every row. I am able to add this
value to every line regardless of whether there is data in that row, however,
I ideally only want it when there is data in row.

Can someone help me please? If I have been unclear, I will be more than
willing to provide more information should it be required.

Regards