Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
EricG EricG is offline

Default Streamlining repetitive report

Amy,

I have tried all sorts of ways to get my version to bomb, but it just keeps
working! Since the code stops when it's trying to select the "Week 9" sheet,
that tells me that the sheet doesn't exist in the active workbook. The only
thing that I can imagine happening is that either the sheet is not being
copied over from the "Week9.xls" file, or the sheet is not being renamed from
"Sheet1" to "Week 9". You should check for both of those possibilities.

Without having your actual workbook to test, I don't think I can do much
more to help. I hope you can find the problem.

Eric