Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
phil phil is offline

Default Ms Project to Excel Linked

Hi everyone
Lots of great info on here and help,
My problem is I have a Ms Project File which gets updated
New Lines inserted and deleted in the project file
I need certin information to export to excel and then further work happens
in excel from there (which is ok)
The problem I have is if there is more data added in the project file, it
does not automatically come through into the excel file
I don't want to do an export to new file every time if I can help it.
I have a paste link from project to excel in excel8.0 link type if that make
sense

Does anyone have any code or ideas of what I could use to keep the 2 files
in sync.
I can add some extra columns in project like UniqueID and an Export Date,
but that doesn't help me with the new lines at the moment

Any Idea would be very much appreciated, I can put up the code I have so far
and the files for amy one to look at

Thanks for your help
Phil Keoghan