Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default invisible Add-ins in Excel

If the Addin is an .xla Workbook and if it is in the Addin's collection it
will be visible in the Addins dialog. You can have an xla Addin loaded but
not in the Addins collection, if so it will not appear in the dialog.

Sometimes an Addin can be in the Addins collection but not Installed and not
visible in the dialog. That can occur if the Addin is not in one of the
default Addin Paths, however that is not what you are describing (in that
situation the only way to remove it is via the registry).

"Adax" wrote in message
Hello! Please help me about add-ins in Excel 2003.
I have one add-ins, wich is invisible in the Add-ins dialog box and
question:
how remove this invisible in the Add-ins dialog box Add-ins?
How way is loaded this invisible Add-ins? Thanks a lot in advance for your
helps, Adax