Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Problem removing page break

Are you sure this is not an automatic page break because both columns cannot
fit on the one page?

Suggestions you might try.
Reduce the size of the left and right margins.

Unlikely that you want to print in landscape but set to landscape in Page
setup and then preview. Then in page break view check to see if the pagebreak
disappears. If it does then that confirms it as an automatic pagebreak.

OssieMac

"Raj" wrote:

Hi,

I have set the print area to "a1:b9". In the page break view I can see
a page break between Columns A and B. To remove it, I type the
following in the immediate window.

ActiveSheet.Columns("b").PageBreak = xlPageBreakNone

No error is returned but the page break remains. Please help.

(The requirement is to have a page break after column b.)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Raj
.