Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Keith John Keith is offline

Default run macro in another workbook - error 1004

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:15:39 -0700, John Keith wrote:

What should I look for in the target macro that is different from the
two macros that I can successfully run?

After playing around with this problem I finally found what the issue
was. It seems that if the filename of the other workbook that has the
macro I want to run has a space charater in it then the runtime error
is produced. Seems strange that a valid filename would cause this
error but after removing all the spaces everything worked as expected.

John Keith