Default Lost on Vlookup, match, etc....

Can someone walk me through this please?

I a workbook that imports a years worth of data from filemaker to be
analyzed and charted in excel.

It contains several sheets, but I am concerned with worksheet 1 (daily
data) and worksheet 2 (bodyweight). Daily data contains the raw data I
pull in from Filemaker. It results in a table with a row for each day
of the year. It has 12 columns, but in this instance, I am only
interested in 2 of the colums Column F, (Date), and Column R
(Bodyweight). There is only one entry per week for body weight.

The bodyweight sheet has 3 columns (week #, date, and weight). The date
is prefilled with the date of each Saturday in the current year.

Sooooo, I want to match the date in the bodyweight sheet with the date
in the Daily Data Sheet (f2), and grab the corresponding bodyweight
(r2), and display it in the weight week in the sheet 2.

Sorry to be so long-winded, but this is driving me crazy. Any help
appreciated.

Al