Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Strobo Strobo is offline

Default Paste into spreadsheet in userform

Hi,

I have a userform on which is put a single column spreadsheet which I use as
an input for my queries whose results are displayed in the form.
Reason for that is that I often have a set of input values in a column so I
want to be able to past the whole thing into my userform spreadsheet and as I
scroll through them the userform is updated correspondingly.

Now, everything works spot on, except for one thing.
I am unable to paste into this spreadsheet.

whenever I copy a set of cells on another worksheet and I switch back to the
userform and try to paste, paste option is grayed out. I can type values into
it, but I am unable to paste.
Any ideas?

Im using Excel 2003.

Thanks!!!