Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Beancounter Beancounter is offline

Default cutting and pasting data within a worksheet, from one sheet toanother, using selection criteria

I want to cut and paste a line of date (a whole row) from one
worksheet to another based upon a certain criteria.

For example, I have Sheet-A containing 5 columns, the first (a)
contains a part number that is repeated, I want to pull any line that
contains a certain part number over to a new Sheet – B. Last but not
least, delete the rows in the original file containing the part
number.

Thanks in advance.