Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ryan H Ryan H is offline

Default SetRange Help

Oops, ignore my "." correction. That will not work.
--
Cheers,
Ryan

"Ryan H" wrote:

The .SetRange property can only be used in Excel 2007. Is it only crashing
in 2003? What is the error description?

It seems you forgot the "." before that line. Try this:

.Range("A1:B" & intRow)

--
Cheers,
Ryan

"EAB1977" wrote:

Hello, I am using Access 2007 to automate Excel 2007. I am trying to
accomplish a simple sort feature in one of my workbooks, but the code
appears to crash on the line .SetRange Range("A1:B" & intRow).

I am still learing the 2007 Object Model, so any info on why this does
not work would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. This workbook may be used by some users who use Excel 2003.

.Sheets("Sheet4").Select
intRow = .ActiveCell.Row - 1 'getting the last row that has
data
.ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet4").Sort.SortFiel ds.Clear
.ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet4").Sort.SortFiel ds.Add
Key:=.Range("B1:B" & intRow) _
, SortOn:=0, Order:=2, DataOption:=0
With .ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Sheet4").Sort
.SetRange Range("A1:B" & intRow) 'bombs here
.Header = 0
.MatchCase = False
.Orientation = 1
.SortMethod = 1