Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ZipCurs ZipCurs is offline

Default Media Player Help

Hello Joel,

I have just gotten back to this. Thanks for your suggestion, but my limited
skills did not lead to a solution following this path. I am moving closer to
a workable solution using the wmp.dll on a UserForm, but still have some
issues that I may be asking about in a separate post.

Thanks for your help.

ZipCurs

"joel" wrote:

Look under tools - Reference alphabetically for "NOT PUBLIC" there is
something interesting you will see. don't know hwat it means.

If you knew the function call to the routiunes in the DLL you can use a
LIB statement to access the functions. I haven't searched the web for
this DLL but it may provide some answers.

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229

Microsoft Office Help