Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default Go Immediately To A Particular Cell After Inputting Data In Another Cell And Hitting Enter

Put this in the code module of the worksheet that contains the ranges you
are working with. Right click the sheet name tab, select View Code from the
pop up menu and paste this into the code window that appears on screen.

If Target = Range("E3") Then
If Range("B2") 0 Then
Range("A8").Select
Else
Range("B2").Select

"robzrob" wrote in message
I'm inputting data in E3 and after I hit enter I want B2 to be
selected. But only for E3 and only in one worksheet. And possibly a
further step... Sometimes the formula in B2 has picked up data from
another place depending on what value was entered in E3. If it's done
this then I won't need to go to B2, I'd want to go to A8 after E3
instead of B2.