Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
marcus[_3_] marcus[_3_] is offline

Default TOUGH MACRO - DARE TO CODE IT

Hi Amit

Your course directors have put this course on your agenda as they
think it is important and that you and your fellow students have the
grey matter and research skills to pull it off. We could solve this
for you in no time. But we are doing you a favour. Don even told you
where to look and Skiffle in essence said that knowledge is what is
really important. This will become very apparent when you leave
school and employers start asking more about what you have done rather
than what grades you got.

Please don’t disrespect the altruistic hard work that people do in
this forum. From my own experience very few people say thank you but
it is a bit rich when someone is critical when all we do is try to
help. In your case (though you don't see it this way) helping is
telling you to go and do some research and try and crack this
yourself. I would point you to Don’s post and ask you to look at the
question and use that as criteria in the most powerful library ever
created, the Internet.

Take care

Marcus