Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fishy fishy is offline

Default Filter worksheet based on named range on alternate sheet

got further but got another debug.

The named range 'Teamlist' is on the 'control' wrksheet so doesnt recognise
the lookup. when i change this to a named range on the same sheet then it
looks as if it is working and knows how many rows it should find but doesnt
filter them.

Help

"fishy" wrote:

I am getting a debug 'Method range of worksheet failed' for the following
macro:

Sub MyTeamFilter()
Dim c As Range
Dim ws As Worksheet
Dim iEnd As Long

UndoMyTeamFilter
Set ws = Sheets("Weekly Performance")
iEnd = ws.Range("B4").End(xlDown).Row
For Each c In ws.Range("B4:B" & iEnd)
If c = ws.Range("[TeamFilter]") Then c.EntireRow.Hidden = True
Next c
End Sub

Teamfilter is a named range on my 'Control' worksheet.

I am trying to filter the weekly performance based on the dropdown selected
in 'TeamFilter'.

Any help would be appreciated