Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Axanamoon Axanamoon is offline

Default Referencing A Workbook

I have a command button that works well but I've decided I do not want my
form and my Log in the same workbook. How can I change this code to paste
the information into a different workbook named 'Void Log' rather than the
sheet named "Void Log". Also, I can't get my paste special to work
correctly. I only want the values to paste and not the formats or formulas.
I'm using Excel 2003 and this code is letting me paste multiple cells from
one worksheet (my Void Form) into the next blank row of another worksheet (my
Void Log).

With Sheets("Void Log")
Set myDest = .Cells(.Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)
End With

With ActiveSheet
.Range("a3").Copy
Paste (myDest)