Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Data Validation won't copy

Thanks EricG, but no joy here........it does the same thing.....crashes on
that line.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3
"EricG" wrote:

I don't know why it recorded "xlDataValidation". It should be
"xlPasteValidation".

If you put "Option Explicit" at the top of your code module, it would tell
you that it doesn't know what "xlDataValidation" is.

HTH,

Eric

"CLR" wrote:

Hi All......
XL2k, I record the following macro and it does fine, then when I try to run
it, it stalls on the Pastespecial line.......whut's up please?

Sub Macro2()
Range("E1").Select
Application.CutCopyMode = False
Selection.Copy
Range("E12").Select
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlDataValidation, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False
End Sub

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3