Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rob Rob is offline

Default Calling Private Sub from User Form

Thanks, the solution of putting Option Private Module before all my code did
the job.

"JLGWhiz" wrote in message
Put it in the userform code module as private.

"Rob" wrote in message

I have a User Form which when displayed runs a Sub in a module, I want to
set this Sub to Private so that it doesn't show in the Run Macro window.
However, setting to Private causes the Sub to be hidden from the USer
Form and thus, the code fails. Is there a way to set the Sub to Private
and still have it run by code in a User Form.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Rob