Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Ken is offline

Default using a inputbox to enter search item, then find all highlight

Rick, Thanks for responding
I do need to run it as a macro, I've tried capturing the steps using the
find command in excel and highlightling the rows everything looks fine but
when I run the macro it only copies the first cell.
Ken

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

Does it have to be a macro? You can do what you asked using Excel's Find
option. Click Edit/Find in XL2003 or earlier or
Home/Editing/Find&Select/Find in XL2007, type in the word you are searching
for (you can click the "Options" button to reveal more options for
controlling the search), click the "Find All" button and then press Ctrl+A
to select all the found cells. You can now close the dialog box (the
selected cells will remain selected) and do whatever you want with the
selected cells.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Ken" wrote in message
I am trying to use an Inputbox to enter a search item, find all entries,
highlight all entries, then copy to another sheet using a macro.

Thank you for you help.

.