Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default Having trouble with combo boxes.

The info is not top secrect, so it's no big deal.

Here are the column headings:

GEORGIA OFFICES
CLLI NAME ADDRESS 1 ADDRESS 2 CITY STATE ZIP GLC Code T-Base

Data in Worksheet
--------------------------------
Clli: ACWOGAMA
Add 1: 4745 Logan Road
City: Acworth
St: GA
Zip: 30101
GLC: F5341

Clli: AGSTGAAU
Add 1: 3523 Washington Street
City: Augusta
St: GA
Zip: 30907
GLC: R3547

Clli: AGSTGABM
Add 1: 1490 Ellis Street
City: Augusta
St: GA
Zip: 30902
GLC: R6341

"OssieMac" wrote:

Hi again Brian,

Userform.
There is no need for each user to run the code to find their own setting.
That code was for you to run on the computer on which you developed the
Userform. Just need a base for the code to start with. When you know what the
parameters are, just edit the code using the returned width and height and
the proportional calculation should adjust the size for the other users.
Unfortunately it is not foolproof coding and you still might find it
unsatisfactory depending on the resolutions being used.

I cant download the workbook from the page you gave me so really not much
chop. Says the page is unavailable.

Anyway I have come up with a solution to cascading ComboBoxes. (Pity it is
not Access because cascading ComboBoxes are basically built in; just need to
know how to manipulate them.)

However, you have now said that you dont want to re-type your raw data so
can you post a sample of your raw data for the combo boxes. Just a few lines
will do. Dont post customer names; just replace them with a bunch of As,
Bs and Cs etc. I want to see if my code will work with your data layout.

OssieMac