Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Having trouble with combo boxes.

Hi Brian,

Called Cascading Combo boxes. Check out the following link.

http://www.excel-vba.com/vba-forms-3-7-combo-boxes.htm

OssieMac

"Brian" wrote:

Is it possible to to use Multiple Combo Boxes to narrow down choices for
specfic data in a worksheet?

Example: User Selects from choices in Combo Box 1, the choice from that
gives the choices for Combo Box 2, which gives you the choices for Combo Box
3?

All the Data to fill Combo Box 3 is in an excel worksheet in the same
workbook as the User Form. I have the worksheet set up as named ranges
"CLLI_GA", etc...

Combo box 1 = Customer (Approx 8 customers)
Combo box 2 = State (Approx 9 States)
Combo box 3 = Office (400 Offices per State)

I got the first combo box to work with the add item method, but I am not
sure how to continue on.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

'Customer Information
With Me.Customer_11
.AddItem ""
.AddItem "1"
.AddItem "2"
.AddItem "3"
.AddItem "4"
End With
End Sub

Any help or sugestions would be greatly apprieciated.