Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default search for lowercase letter in two-letter 'word'

What you ultimately want to do is not very clear from your posting. For
example... where is this "word" and what action do you envision when you say
"identify"? Perhaps this will help you out... here is a method that tests if
the second character in YourWord (assumed to be a 2-letter word) is lower
case or not...

If YourWord Like "?[a-z]" Then
MsgBox "The second letter of your word is lower case"
Else
MsgBox "The second letter of your word is upper case"

Rick (MVP - Excel)

"ppeer" wrote in message
Hi There,

If I find a second character lowercase letter in a word, I have to
identify the cell Offset(-1,1).
The words are like: Mc, Mv, Np and are all positioned in column C.
Also there, we find words like MK,LP,ET.

haven't found a solution yet,

Regards