Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JLGWhiz[_2_] JLGWhiz[_2_] is offline

Default How do you resize a Multi Page User Form?

Thiis adjust the Outer Main User Form Window, but the User
Form is still the same size. Is there a way to automate this process to
adjust both?

I'm not sure what you are saying or asking here. Do you want to increase
the size of the controls on the userform as well? Are you expecting the
spacing between controls to adust? What?

At any rate, I believe that to get any other results each individual object
would have to be addressed.

"Brian" wrote in message
I tried it. I see how to adjust the height and width, but the others i
didn't
see any change. Thiis adjust the Outer Main User Form Window, but the User
Form is still the same size. Is there a way to automate this process to
adjust both?

.Top = Adjust what? I changed it but nothing happens

.Left = Adjusts What? I changed it but nothing happens

.Height = Adjusts the User Form Window Height

.Width = Adjusts the User Form Window Width

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

UserForms have Top, Left, Width and Height properties that allow you to
position and size them with code during the initialize event. All are
measured in pixels so:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
With Me
.Top = 25
.Left = 25
.Height = 500
.Width = 800
End With
End Sub

The above would take up most of the screen. But it is only an example of
how to use it.

"Brian" wrote in message
I have a Multi Page User Form that I need to be able to resize according
Monitor Size and Resolution?

I saw on Chip Pearsons site some code for resizing a User form, but I
am
not
sure how to use it. I don't want to possibly mess up my computer
settings.

It would be nice if my User Form would have a Min, Max & Close button
like
most Windows apps have. Is it possible to get the User Form to
Automaticaly
resize according to Monitor size and resolution?

.