Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default How do you resize a Multi Page User Form?

I tried it. I see how to adjust the height and width, but the others i didn't
see any change. Thiis adjust the Outer Main User Form Window, but the User
Form is still the same size. Is there a way to automate this process to
adjust both?

..Top = Adjust what? I changed it but nothing happens

..Left = Adjusts What? I changed it but nothing happens

..Height = Adjusts the User Form Window Height

..Width = Adjusts the User Form Window Width

"JLGWhiz" wrote:

UserForms have Top, Left, Width and Height properties that allow you to
position and size them with code during the initialize event. All are
measured in pixels so:

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
With Me
.Top = 25
.Left = 25
.Height = 500
.Width = 800
End With
End Sub

The above would take up most of the screen. But it is only an example of
how to use it.

"Brian" wrote in message
I have a Multi Page User Form that I need to be able to resize according to
Monitor Size and Resolution?

I saw on Chip Pearsons site some code for resizing a User form, but I am
not
sure how to use it. I don't want to possibly mess up my computer settings.

It would be nice if my User Form would have a Min, Max & Close button like
most Windows apps have. Is it possible to get the User Form to
Automaticaly
resize according to Monitor size and resolution?

.