Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default How do you resize a Multi Page User Form?

I have a Multi Page User Form that I need to be able to resize according to
Monitor Size and Resolution?

I saw on Chip Pearsons site some code for resizing a User form, but I am not
sure how to use it. I don't want to possibly mess up my computer settings.

It would be nice if my User Form would have a Min, Max & Close button like
most Windows apps have. Is it possible to get the User Form to Automaticaly
resize according to Monitor size and resolution?