Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to add days in date by macro

Try

Sub dd()
tx = Sheets("Sheet1").TextBox1.Text
With Sheets("Sheet2")
..Range("A7").Value = CDate(tx.Text) + 42
End With
End Sub

HTH

Bob

"K" wrote in message
Hi all, I have TextBox1 on Sheet1 and in that TextBox1 I have date
like "15/02/2010". I made macro (see below) in which I tried to get a
date in cell A7 of Sheet2 which should be the date of 42 days ahead of
the date in TextBox1. My macro is not working and I am getting error
saying "Run-time error '13': Type mismatch". Please can any friend
help that what i am doing wrong.

Sub dd()
tx = Sheets("Sheet1").TextBox1.Value
With Sheets("Sheet2")