Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LiAD LiAD is offline

Default Copy/Close error

Yes I want to copy paste any formulas that return a greater than zero value
if the value in AU is = 1.

The ..Range you have suggested I cannot get to work.

The col -14 (which i guess is -14 from AU so its AG has text in it (months
of the year) so your first point maybe be a issue but this would need a code
change.
The other items for MyCell i dont get how this works.

Does this help you to help me at all?

"joel" wrote:

You are copying the from the dame address to the same address is that
what you really wnat?

code should look like this

..Range(MyCell.Offset(0, -14)).Value = ..Range(MyCell.Offset(0,
-14)).Value

You could be getting errors for these reasons

1) MyCell column - 14 is 0 or less
2) MyCel is not set defined
3) The workbook that Mycell was set to is closed (2nd parent)
4) The sheet that Mycell is set to is set to is not a worksheet
(1st parent)

--
joel
joel's Profile: 229