Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Brian is offline

Default Linking Check Box in User Form to Workbook

I have a user Form with several Check Boxes in it. I would like for the Check
Boxes in the User Form to Check or Uncheck boxes in a different Workbook
worksheet. I tried the following code, but for some reason it does not work.

Can anyone please help me?

Sub Update_Forms1()

With Workbooks("Forms.xlsm").Sheets("Install Pack Con")

..Range("Check Box 01").Value =
UserForm1("Office_Package_Preparations_101").Value
.Range("Check Box 02").Value =
UserForm1("Office_Package_Preparations_102").Value
.Range("Check Box 03").Value =
UserForm1("Office_Package_Preparations_103").Value
.Range("Check Box 04").Value =
UserForm1("Office_Package_Preparations_104").Value

End With
End Sub